T- SQL programming (8 years)
– SQL Server Integration Service
– SQL Server Reporting Services
– Experience in database design
– Experience with source control
– Knowledge of software engineering life cycle
– Previous experience in designing, developing, testing, implementing and supporting software
– SQL MSCE preferable.
– Installation, administration and maintenance of multiple SQL Server instances.
– Setup environments for use within the end to end software delivery lifecycle.
– Define, design & implement control procedures.
– Backup monitoring and continuous review of the backup strategy.
– Troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly.
– Performance monitoring and tuning.
– Query tuning (Index maintenance and management, housekeeping, memory, CPU, Disk I/ O etc) .
– Planning and execution of Service Pack upgrades.
– Work alongside project teams (analysts, developers, testers and implementation managers) during software release and patching.
– Adhere to change management procedures.
– Working closely with other team members.
– Complete structured and systematic testing.
– Track and report on regular tasks executed to ensure system availability maintaining a continuous improvement roadmap.
– Pro- actively identify productivity opportunities.
– Ensure correct procedures are adhered to as tasks are being progressed.
– Experience in a Windows based 24/ 7 environment including 1st/ 2nd line support.
– Involved in the design and build of new systems, including high- availability and disaster recovery solutions.
– Excellent time management and decision making skills.
– Excellent communication skills in both English written and verbal. Ability to write Stored Procedures, write complex SQL queries, and ability to analyze the SQL data is desired.
• 5+ Years exp
• Prior Experience on Oracle to PostgreSQL migrations using EDB runMTK tool.
• Experience on SQL, PG/PLSQL, PLSQL, Shell/Bash scripting
• Experience on Performance Tuning , Data governance, QualityExperience in Data Migration/ ETL Tools and XDB.
• “Experience in designing Audit ,Logger and CDC mechanism
• Performance Tuning from MTK and XDB perspective” “
• Legacy knowledge of Shell Scripting, Python, Linux , Unix ,SQL, PL/SQL”
Good To Have
• “Excellent communication and presentation skills,Strong analytical skills
• Unix Shell Scripting knowledge and experience.”
Nice to Have
• “Spring components (Boot and MVC)• Kafka• Core Java• J2EE Concepts• Java Multithreading concepts• REST based webservice• Design Pattern”
Company Name : Collabera Technologies Pvt Ltd
Job Title / Skill : MSSQL with SSIS
Interview: On Prior Intimation in weekdays only (Monday to Friday)
Work Location : Bangalore,
Can join in : Immediate to 20 days
Experience : 7+ Years (Required all the documents of the Education like, Mark sheet, Provisional Certificate / Degree Certificate , Aadhar card, etc)
Maximum Offer Package : Maximum 25 Lacs (Depending on Current CTC and client interview)
contact person : feel free to call me on 9340236475 or Email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Since this is an urgent business requirement, Id appreciate a prompt response on this. Also I would appreciate if you can pass on this information to your friends or colleagues who are looking for change at this time.
Should you have any questions,
A referral of your friends or colleagues is the best compliment I can receive.
If you are interested Please share your resume along with below Information
· Full Name: · Contact No:
· E-Mail id: · Primary Skill:
· Experience: · Current Location: · Preferred Location:
· Highest Qualification (Degree- Passing year and Percentage score)
· 12th Standard (Degree- Passing year and Percentage score)
· 10th Standard (Degree- Passing year and Percentage score)
· Date of Birth: · Current CTC
· Expected CTC: · Can join:
· Date of birth: · Aadhar Card Number:
Company Name : Siemens Healthineers.
Database Expert Required
Date when i knew about this opening : 17th Oct 2020
Location: Bengaluru / Bangalore
Contact Person : Direct apply through linkedin
Company Name : Tech Mahindra Ltd.
Date when i knew about this opening : 16th Oct 2020
MS SQL – L3, Oracle L2 Company: Tech Mahindra Ltd. Experience: 10 to 15 yrs Location: Bengaluru/Bangalore
Contact Person : email@example.com
Designation: Database SME
Function: Infrastructure Implementation
Good communication skills – Customer interactions. Should have End to end IT infra & Business application understanding. Should have relevant experience & should be proficient and skilled in the skills like Database designing, installation, administration and troubleshooting
SKILLS, QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
10 to 15+ years of relevant experience as a Database administrator for MS SQL, MY SQL & Oracle DBs
Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security.
Install and configure new SQL Servers
Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
Experience of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL & Oracle Servers
Good communication and documentation skills.
Knowledge of Windows clustering technology
Experience DB cluster implementation and configuration
Hands on experience in high availability and redundancy options, Database mirroring, Availability groups.
Monitor system’s health and performance
Tuning T-SQL queries to improve performance
Ensure that new database meets organization standards for readability, reliability, and performance
Experience of maintaining and supporting DB server
Expertise in Database Administration on Production Servers with server configuration, monitoring, performance tuning and maintenance with outstanding troubleshooting capabilities
Ability to detect and troubleshoot SQL Server related CPU, memory, I/O, disk space and other resource contentions.
Knowledge of Oracle database technology
Key Duties & Responsibilities
Conduct design workshop & preparation of design in line with solution requirement
Preparation of unit test cases for the solution acceptance.
Assure that the most appropriate IT practices measures are in place
Proactively highlight the risks & its mitigations to senior mgmt.
Senior DBA and ETL engineer
Company Name STATE STREET CORPORATION Company Location Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Date when i knew about this opening : 17th Oct 2020