Did you know number of blocking , dead lock and SQL server waits is annoying your customer and is a potential cause of loosing business. Finding this manually in SQL Server is nightmare and difficult to manage and traceable ? SQL Planner ensure your SQL Server database administration task is smooth.
SQL Planner is free to try before you buy
Server Monitoring, Health Analysis, Alerts : based on historical data or live data, SQL Planner generates 50+ analytical report as following :
DeadLock & Blockers analysis and detailed Report – Demo
SQL Server Waits analysis and detailed Report – Demo
Performance counters Reports list :
These performance counter reports are generated based on average aggregation at at a frequency of time when these data are pulled from SQL Server.
- Average connection counts Database level and server level
- Database page usage , Cache Page , SQL Cache memory usage
- Buffer Cache Hit ratio , Check point page per second
- Lock Memory , Buffer pool memory, Lazy write Per sec
- Batch Request , SQL Compilation and recompilation
CPU & Memory Usage reports :
- SQL process, Non SQL process and Total CPU Usage based on hourly aggregated and per minute wise
- SQL process, Non SQL process and Total Memory Usage based on hourly aggregated and per minute wise
IO Usage Related reports :
- Overall IO Usage by Database
- IO Usage by database logical database file
- Read and Write trend by database wise
Storage level analysis
- Overall Disk Size utilized vs free space
- Databases wise total size growth trend graph
- Disk drive usage growth analysis trend
Connectivity & Error Report
- Server connectivity failure or success report
- SQL server Error Log report based on error occurrence
Missing Index analysis ,Fragmentation Report and defragmentation
Expensive Top Stored Procedure and Statistics
Generates 4 different reports on expensive stored procedure by overall wise , by IO and by CPU wise.
Expensive Top Queries by CPU / IO reports
Generates 6 different reports on expensive SQL Queries by overall wise , by IO and by CPU wise in given time duration.